Monday, January 30, 2012

January FMQ Challenge

Ta Dah! I did it! It didn't turn out half bad though I must say I worked up a bit of a sweat at first.
Working the design on paper helped a bunch and I will certainly need to practice more. It seems that the shapes come out poorly when I think too much. It's almost like a dance where it just has to be part of you in order to flow smoothly. I can't wait to use this in a quilt!

I'm enjoying this challenge and have been spending my free time at lunch looking at everyone's work. How neat that we are all doing this together!

1 comment:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    At least 160,000 men and women are utilizing a simple and secret "water hack" to drop 1-2lbs every night in their sleep.

    It's simple and it works every time.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Get a glass and fill it half the way

    2) Proceed to learn this strange hack

    so you'll be 1-2lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete